Due to a change in circumstances this wonderful opportunity is available again.
Experienced, well referenced, and wonderful domestic couple required to work on a full-time, live-in basis at a lovely 50-acre mini estate in Thetford. The position is to support a busy couple that run an international business that includes a lot of travel as well as competing their horses at a very high level. They are hoping to find two people that between them can keep everything ticking along smoothly throughout the year.
The couple need to be experienced around horses and looking after the paddocks, stables, and gardens.
- General maintenance of house and 5 properties
- All grounds maintenance-grass, paddocks, fencing, spraying, rolling etc
- General gardening – weeding and cutting back.
- Hedge cutting and chopping logs.
- Feeding and walking dogs and other animals when needed
- Vermin Control
- Tractor driving
- Late security and animal checks on a rota
- All stable duties-mucking out, feeding, tack cleaning, riding Arabian horses to a high level (weight limit due to small size of horses).
- Happy to go on very long hacks helping to get the horses ready for competition.
- Good at turn out and happy to attend oversea competitions.
- Housekeeping, cleaning house, ironing, washing, changing beds, shopping when needed, errands etc
- Occasional cooking
- Late checks on a rota
- A non rider may considered
Both positions are full time and will include a 5 day week, working on a rolling rota basis. Due to the nature of this position, working bank holidays will apply.
28 days holiday on and a competitive salary for an experienced couple on offer.
Beautiful accommodation included. Sadly due to the size of the property, only a couple can be considered. There is not enough room for a family or pets.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org