Experienced Grounds / Maintenance person required to look after a 40 acre mini estate which consists of beautiful equine facilities (stable yard, gallop, large all weather surfaced arena, paddocks) formal lawns, gardens.
This can be a self -employed or employed position, with part time or full time hours to suit the person. Even if the successful applicant can only commit to a few days a week or even a few hours per day this will be useful, as long as they have the experience and knowledge required.
If the person has horse experience this would be a real bonus, any extra help bringing horses in and out of the field and mucking out would be a real help to the team although this is not essential.
The main responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance of house and 5 properties
- All grounds maintenance-grass, paddocks, fencing, spraying, rolling etc
- General gardening – weeding and cutting back.
- Hedge cutting and chopping logs.
- Feeding and walking dogs and other animals when needed (birds of prey)
- Vermin Control
- Tractor driving
- Use of garden machinery
- Late security and animal checks on a rota
- Clearing driveways, leaf blowing, strimming etc
Accommodation a possibility if required.
Must have worked in a similar position previously.
For more information, please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / firstname.lastname@example.org