Full Time Customer Sales Advisor required for one of the leading insurance companies in the UK. This is a great opportunity to join this growing, successful team based in Wherstead near Ipswich Suffolk.
The hours will be 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday. The successful person will be offered 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, free on site parking and a wonderful countryside setting to work in. The salary will be dependent on experience.
The Position will include:-
- Proactively pursuing sales opportunities and dealing with Personal Lines Customer Service enquiries
- Referring financial service leads to the Financial Advisor
- Establishing customer needs and assisting with solutions from the company product range
- Processing mid-term adjustments and inviting renewals
- Working as part of a team to achieve financial targets through selling an servicing of products
- Supporting team members in their activities
- Reliable, enthusiastic and a real team player
- Polite, well presented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Will demonstrate the drive and energy required to provide a fantastic customer service experience to existing and prospective clients
- Will be a proficient IT user with good interpersonal skills
- Will be a problem solver who enjoys working in a team with a positive can-do attitude
- Organised and able manage a busy work load and prioritise tasks
- Will hold a minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Able and willing to learn new systems, products, processes and skills
Please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.