Head or senior gardener required for a large house with ornamental and woodland garden as well as an associated house also with large garden in Luton, Bedfordshire. Sole responsibility for the upkeep and development of the Gardens and maintaining them to a high standard.
Acting as the principal Gardener for two properties, responsible for all gardening and presentation of external areas assisted by the estates grounds team.
Improving and maintaining the gardens, beds, lawns, trees, and hedges and planning future development of the Gardens in consultation with the Principals.
Supervision of any contracted personnel conducting gardening works in the Garden.
Husbandry of all equipment and tools associated with the Gardens.
Plant propagation and Management of a small greenhouse and vegetable garden.
• Efficient and experienced Gardener, RHS Level 3 preferable
• Horticultural knowledge essential
• Full Driving Licence
• Relevant up to date qualifications
• Understanding of Health and Safety
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good at working independently
• Self Motivated
• Fast and effective
For more information please contact Jackie 07979501997/ firstname.lastname@example.org