Lovely family of 4 seeking childcare/general household help throughout the year on a part time basis. Initially the family would love help on a Wednesday-Friday for approximately 18 hours each week although this is open to discussion.
Ideally approximately 6 hours a day:
- EITHER spilt shift: to cover mornings from 7.30am-9.30m and evenings 3- 7pm;
- OR afternoon-evening: 1pm-7.30pm.
Some flexibility with hours and start/end times would be ideal. Hours may be reduced / flexed at other times of the year by agreement.
This is a live-out position, but live in with ensuite double bedroom and shared household kitchen could be possible for the right candidate whilst they are working.
- After-school, bath and bedtime routine
- Sole care of two children aged 5.5 years and 2.5 years whilst both parents are working
- Occasional school and nursery runs – approximately 30 minutes in total (own car to be used and fuel covered)
- Some cooking supper and batch cooking
- Some ad-hoc cleaning/laundry/general housekeeping
- Experienced and safe driver with clean driving licence
- Previous experience looking after young children a must
- Childcare and first aid qualifications not essential but would be great
- Excellent references
- Someone happy to muck in.
This would suit someone who is looking for a few extra hours each week and enjoys taking care of younger children.
For more information, please contact Rebecca email@example.com / 07771 655879