Full Time experienced Groundsperson/Handyperson required for private showjumping yard located close to Brentwood, Essex-easy access from the A12.
We are looking for a reliable, hard working person to join this established team to keep the yard and grounds in good, tidy condition throughout the year.
The hours will be 8am to 4pm – Monday to Friday.
Car driver essential.
- All grass cutting- gardens, yard and paddocks
- Hedge cutting
- Gutter clearing and repairing
- Painting of outbuildings and fencing
- General tidying
- Keeping large garden machinery in good, safe working order
- Tractor and implement use-harrowing and rolling arenas
- Weeding and cutting back
- Replanting where needed.
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Tractor driver
- Experienced with the use of large garden machinery, ride on mowers, strimmers etc
- Experienced with using hedge cutters, leaf blowers and other equipment
- Happy to work in all weathers
- Will be organised and be able to keep areas clear and tidy
- Will be able to spot areas needing attention and deal with as necessary and report to owner
- Experienced with horses would be an advantage
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
There is no accommodation available
Tel Jackie 07979 501997