Farm Secretary Maternity Contract
Full time farm secretary required on a temporary 12–14-month maternity contract in a busy and varied family run farming business and butchery. Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
We are looking for a reliable and organised person able to travel to a rural location 12 miles north of Norwich.
The role would suit someone with farm office experience or knowledge of farming.
The position will include but is not limited to:
- Use of Sage 50 for all bookkeeping tasks
- VAT returns monthly.
- Bacs payment runs.
- Use of excel.
- Payroll and timesheet management
- Dealing with customers (mainly wholesale) over the phone. Full product training will be given but applicants must be comfortable with spending time in a butchery.
- PA and Admin duties
- Use of bespoke system to place customer orders (training provided)
- Customer credit control
To start in early November the applicant must:
- Be competent with bookkeeping tasks (Knowledge of Sage not essential as training will be given)
- Be confident with basic excel tasks.
- Have experience in a farm secretary or farm accounts type role.
Competitive salary dependant on experience. Further details and an in-depth job description are available on request (email@example.com)
Closing Date 6th October, please apply with a covering letter and CV.