Experienced and wonderful Nanny required to support lovely family of 5 who are soon to be expecting twins this Christmas/New Year. The family are based South of Norwich City Centre and are looking for a Trainee or Qualified Nanny to join their family and support them on a long term basis. They have a beautiful, large family home which has 6 acres of garden offering plenty of fresh air and space for the children to explore and enjoy.
The children’s ages range from 2 to 7 years.
- Get the three children ready for school, feed them breakfast and then take them to school.
- School run (approximately 50 minute round trip)
- Prepare school bags
- Look after the newborn twins where necessary so Mummy can recovery after her C-section
- Prepare dinner for the children and snacks
- Help with homework
- Bath and bedtime routine
- All children are asleep by 7pm and are in a lovely, happy daily routine
- There may be additional hours for evening work but this would be planned in advance.
- There is an opportunity for a ‘green fingered’ nanny to establish a vegetable and fruit patch in the greenhouse should they wish!
Live in option:
The family would consider a live-in nanny and have a two-bedroom cottage with garden, on site that could be made available.
Hours & days of work:
Ideally 7am to 7pm, Monday-Friday for the first 3-4 months. This could then be altered slightly for example 7am-6pm or 7.30-6.30pm once the twins are a little older and the family have adjusted to life as a 7.
This is a full time, permanent, employed position.
It would suit someone who adores children of all ages and would enjoy working in a busy household. The children are all beautifully behaved and extremely polite. The Nanny must be happy to follow the families routine offering a kind, calming yet firm approach.
- Well referenced
- DBS checked prior to starting
- Have a clean driving licence
For more information about this position, please contact Rebecca via firstname.lastname@example.org / 07771 655879