Full Time experienced Yard Person required for an award winning Landscape and Construction Company located on the Essex/Suffolk borders close to Bures.
This is a Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4pm position based at the site in Bures.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established team that delivers both domestic and commercial landscape construction all over East Anglia and London. You will be a key part of the team overseeing the smooth running of the yard.
The position will require:-
- Operating machinery such as forklifts, excavators and other plant equipment
- Undertake the servicing of small plant equipment, including basic repairs
- Understanding of basic construction materials
- Manage the yard and stores, including keeping all areas organised and tidy
- Reliable, punctual and enthusiastic
- Proactive individual that can work alone, who also has a strong team ethos
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good problem solver
- A car driver is essential and be able to tow trailers to deliver small plant to site
- Aware with the requirements of Health and Safety
You will be offered:-
- An industry competitive salary
- Training to enhance your skills
- Uniform and all equipment needed
- Company pension scheme
For more information please contact Jackie on 07979 501997 or Sophie on 07889 849175 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org