Full Time experienced Live In or Live Out Nanny required for busy young family located in rural location south of Ipswich. Childcare qualifications preferred but New baby experience is of utmost importance and a Nanny who understands daily routines – naps, feeds etc for 5 month old.
The ideal person will be reliable, flexible and kind with a genuine love of working with small children. The ability to cook healthy, delicious meals for the children is a must. A tidy person who is happy to keep on top of tidying children’s areas as well as bed changing and children’s laundry.
Car driver essential due to location and school/nursery pick up.
This will be a full time role from January (c.45hrs) and can be part time up until then.
- All baby care-nappies, feeding, naps, fresh air time, bath etc
- 2 Older children’s after school care, cooking tea, bath and bedtime routine
- Children’s laundry, cleaning and bed changing
- Keeping areas tidy
- Reliable, flexible, kind & trustworthy with a calm, friendly personality
- Childcare qualified
- Car driver with clean licence
- Can cook healthy meals
- Natural rapport with children but can be disciplined.
The successful person will be offered a good salary between £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience. Fully checkable references will be requested.
Please call Jackie 07979501997 or email email@example.com for more information.