Full Time experience Plumber/Maintenance person required for large private Estate with 50 residential properties located near Luton Bedfordshire.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years plumbing and heating experience to join this small team maintaining the properties on the Estate-mainly residential but with a number of commercial buildings too.Good communication skills essential as the work will be in tenanted homes.
The hours will be 8am to 4.30pm – Monday to Friday.
- Dealing with Hot and Cold systems
- Hanging radiators, extending pipes, refilling systems and ensuring heating is working.
- Toilet repairs and replacements.
- Leak identification.
- Connection of appliances
- Blockages, drainage issues and pipework replacement.
- General maintenance
- Reliable, punctual and a good team player
- Polite with good communication skills
- City and Guilds/NVQ level 2 qualified ( preferred )
- A car driver with own transport
- Will have at least 5 years experience in plumbing and heating
A good salary will be offered to the successful person will fully checkable references
Tel Jackie 07979 email@example.com