Part time, temporary Nanny / Mothers Help required this September-December (longer if mutually agreeable) to help a lovely family with two children on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday either 1pm – 7.30pm or split shift if preferred (7.30am-9.30am & 3pm-7pm).
Some flexibility with hours and start/end times would be ideal.
This is a live-out position, but live in with ensuite double bedroom and shared household kitchen could be possible for the right candidate whilst they are working (Wednesday – Friday).
- After-school, bath and bedtime routine
- Sole care of two children aged 5.5 years and 2.5 years whilst both parents are working
- Occasional school and nursery runs – approximately 30 minutes in total (own car to be used and fuel covered)
- Some cooking supper and batch cooking
- Some ad-hoc cleaning/laundry/general housekeeping
- Experienced and safe driver with clean driving licence
- Previous experience looking after young children a must
- Childcare qualifications not essential but would be great
- Excellent references
- Someone happy to muck in
This would suit someone who would like to secure a few extra hours each week or is looking for a temporary position between now and Christmas.
For more information, please contact Rebecca email@example.com / 07771 655879