Part-time (15-20 hours per week), live out, experienced Nanny/ Housekeeper required for a lovely family based near Swaffham, Norfolk.
We are looking for an excellent and experienced person in both nannying and housekeeping to help run this busy household and look after their 4 year old boy. It is an afternoon role (3-6pm, Monday – Friday), to work alongside the morning housekeeper, with some additional work at weekends and flexibility to stay overnight when the parents are away (usually once every fortnight). There are additional hours available should the candidate be open to helping with the busy holiday let business. The successful person must be energetic and proactive and be willing to muck-in with any errands as required. They must also be kind and reliable with a genuine love of children, housekeeping and animals as the family have dogs.
The core hours will be 3-6/6.30pm Monday – Friday with around 5 hours added most weeks as mutually agreed, and there is scope for these to increase significantly over time. Some flexibility is important, in case some hours are needed for babysitting or weekend work, and the occasional overnight stay if the parents are away.
This is a live out position so the person must be within driving distance of the house.
The position will involve:-
- All housekeeping duties including cleaning and ironing
- Some nannying of one child to include nursery drop off’s and collection’s and possibly more in the holiday’s
- Possibility of staying overnight from time to time
- Being available some weekends in lieu of some time in the week or for additional pay
- Helping run the household efficiently, including running errands and mucking in where needed
- Providing healthy home cooked meals
- Energetic and proactive with a willingness to muck in where needed
- Experienced in both nannying and housekeeping
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Car driver with clean UK driving licence
- Cooking experience
- Kind, caring and fun
- Right to work in the UK
Fully checkable references will be required at the beginning of the application process as well as an up to date DBS check.
There is also the possibility of this being a position that would suit a couple so the other person would help with land management and maintenance at the property.
For more information please contact Rebecca on 07771 655879 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org