We are looking for a temporary Nanny for 3 days from the 16th – 18th October for 5-6 hours a day.
This is a temporary position with a lovely family based just outside of Hadleigh. The position would entail looking after one 18 month old boy, ideally from 8.30am – 1pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The hours could be flexible for the right person, so possibly one afternoon instead of a morning. A competitive rate of pay would be offered.
The ideal person will:-
- Have at least 5 years Nanny or Childcare experience
- Have the relevant DBS checks
- Be kind and fun
- Loyal, trustworthy and able to look after small children independently
- Be able to provide at least 2 references
- Sole charge of one 18 month old boy
- Prepare lunch or tea depending on the hours
- All nanny duties such as nappy changing, entertaining and playing
- Going on walks around the farm
For more information please contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07889849175.