Full Time Grain Store Person required for a large farming business located between Thetford and Bury St Edmunds in the village of Ingham.
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm and Saturday’s 7am – 1pm, with occasional Sunday’s during busy periods. Overtime pay will be offered for anything over an 8 hour day, Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
The basic salary will be £10.50+ overtime at time and a half
Sundays and Bank Holidays will be Double Time
The ideal person will:
- Have experience in loading lorries
- Have previous experience of sampling grain
- Able to look after all paperwork and keep accurate records
- Be IT literate and happy managing computer inputs and store details
- Able to drive loading shovels and tractors
- Be able to keep the grain store safe and tidy as required
We are looking for someone who is reliable, hard working and who can be flexible to pick up extra work over the weekends and in busy periods.
For more information please contact email@example.com or speak to Rebecca on 07771 655879 or Sophie on 07889 849175