Office Manager required to help run the central office of this exclusive hotel chain, offering fabulous holidays for dogs. This would also involve liaising with clients and helping to expand the business.
We are looking for a new person to join the small established team increasing the number of full time employees to 3 with the help of a part time employee too. This is a really friendly office and would suit someone like minded, who does not mind a dog resting on their feet on occasions.
- Monday to Friday 30-35 hours per week
- Liaising with clients, vets and suppliers
- General office duties which will include filing, data recording etc
- Booking dogs into the hotel
- Arranging taxi routes around London for pick ups
- Liaising with/booking taxi drivers
- Using IT with confidence-word, spreadsheets, excel and diary management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Assisting with marketing and social media marketing
- Arranging grooming schedules and booking the groomer
- Ordering dog food, supplies and stationary
- Reliable, punctual and very organised
- Polite, friendly with excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
- Able to use a variety of computer programmes including word and excel. The office uses Asana, so familiarisation with that, or an interest in learning it, would be appreciated.
- Having IT skills for photo montages and basic social media marketing
- Experienced with basic bookkeeping, preferably Quickbooks
- Will be genuinely comfortable around and enjoy dogs as they are in and around the office, and the subject of most client interactions!
- Within half and hour of the office
- Car driver and non smoker
A good salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com