Lovely, experienced Nanny required for a wonderful family of 4 in Hempstead who have two little children aged 2 and 10 months.
35-38 hours a week (approximately 8.5-9.5 hours a day) Monday- Thursday. The family have a guest en-suite bedroom in the main house which the Nanny could stay in from Monday-Thursday if accommodation is required. Occasional babysitting included in hours.
Both parents work although Mum works part time and likes to help with the children where she can. This would therefore suit someone who enjoys this set up as they will not always have sole charge.
The role will include:
- Organising activities such as visiting the Zoo, attending weekly swimming classes, playdates, creating outdoor and indoor fun/games.
- Sole charge of the children a lot of the time
- Preparing children’s food, batch cooking and baking
- Bottle feeding
- Changing nappies
- Helping with potty training
- Tidying up after the children
- Light housekeeping, laundry
- Potentially going on holiday with the family
The family are looking for a kind, caring, positive and fun Nanny to slot in and become a member of their team. This would suit someone who has a genuine love for children and is looking for a long term, permanent role.
Car driver essential and clean driving licence. Use of the family car for outings and nursery run.
DBS check and excellent working references essential.
For more information, please contact Rebecca 07771 655879 / email@example.com