Assistant required for award winning Landscape Company Director, located close to Bures on the Essex/Suffolk border – easy access from the A12.
This position will run from November 2023 to May/June 2024 to assist with the organisation of the building of 4 gardens for The Chelsea Flower Show 2024.
The hours will be 8.30am to 4.30pm, 2 days a week, however someone with flexibility would be preferred.
We are looking for someone to assist the Director with the following tasks:
- Pulling together the material schedules for the gardens
- Researching materials for the gardens ( Reclamation and Eco )
- Managing time frames for resourcing all elements of the 4 garden builds
- Pulling together budgets for each garden
- Managing the RHS portal
- Finding accommodation in London for the teams.
- Reliable, really organised with the ability to work to deadlines in a calm manner
- Understand costings and budgets
- Keep accurate records, enabling easy access to all detail.
- Will have excellent communication skills both written and face to face.
- Will have excellent IT skills
- Ideally will have an understanding of Landscaping, basic building materials and plants.
- Enthusiastic and easy to get along with.
- Car driver with own transport
Salary to be agreed depending on experience .
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com