Part Time experienced Nanny/Housekeeper required for busy young family located approx 8 miles South East of Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for someone who can care for one little boy age 2 who attends nursery 20 minutes drive from the family home.
The days required are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and the hours ideally will be 7am to 5.30pm.
The Position involves:-
- Getting the little boy ready for nursery and assisting him with breakfast
- Driving him to nursery
- Carrying out housework, laundry and ironing
- Preparing family meals
- Walking the dog
- Reliable, punctual, trustworthy and most importantly kind and caring
- Will have a genuine love of working with children
- Creative and fun
- A safe driver with a clean licence
- Experienced with housework, laundry and ironing
- A good cook
- A non smoker
- Will have a DBS or be happy to apply for one.
A good hourly rate will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / firstname.lastname@example.org