Full Time Personal Assistant required for private family office located in West London. This is a temporary contract to cover the current PA’s maternity leave. The position is planned to commence towards the end of January 2024 and will be for a period of one year.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm. Flexibility to work extra hours if required.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive, administrative, and secretarial support to the team making sure that all aspects of the principals’ arrangements are efficiently handled.
The Personal Assistant will be part of a team of 3 PA’s, all who report to the Team Manager.
The Position will involve:-
- Making sure meetings are arranged and the necessary paperwork is carried out.
- Welcoming visitors and escorting them as appropriate.
- Assisting with internal and external enquiries and drafting the appropriate correspondence in response.
- Arranging private events such as parties and other celebrations.
- Arranging Christmas and Easter projects as instructed by the principals.
- Arranging the Principals’ family travel.
- Sourcing gifts, collecting and running errands and gift wrapping.
- Will have previously worked within a private household as a PA or Private Secretary to UHNW individual(s).
- Will be able to demonstrate strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Will have a professional verbal and written communication style, with the ability to liaise easily with a wide range of individuals including very senior.
- Must be happy to follow instructions and work within set perimeters.
- Reliable, punctual with a great work ethic and completely trustworthy.
- A good team player and easy to get along with.
- Will be polite, well presented with a good command of the English language.
- Will have excellent IT skills, and the ability to take dictation on to screen and have accurate typing.
- Able to remain calm, work under pressure and display a flexible proactive approach to last minute change.
- Will be able to always maintain confidentiality and work with utmost tact and discretion.
- Must be happy to travel to other locations within the UK on average 1-2 times a month.
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful person who can provide fully checkable references.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 or Rebecca 07771 655879