Experienced Couple required to manage the gardens and housekeeping of this beautiful country house overlooking the Chiltern Hills, located between Marlow and Henley on Thames.
We are looking for a couple with previous private household experience who take a pride in their work and have a keen eye for detail.
The house has 8 bedrooms and has been completely refurbished therefore providing a really lovely working environment.
The gardens are approx 8.5 acres and have been created by a well known garden designer. They include formal lawns, formal borders, rose garden, cutting garden, vegetable area, topiary, trees, terraces and leisure areas.
The Head Gardener position will include:-
- All lawn care to a high standard using large garden machinery-ride on mower, strimmer etc
- Care and maintenance of the formal borders
- New planting to compliment current landscaping
- Pruning, weeding, mulching, cutting back, etc
- Spraying – mostly organically however some areas are chemically treated.
- Greenhouse management
- General tidying of garden areas, driveway and paths.
The Housekeeper position will include:-
- All housework to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing, linen changing and bed making
- Deep cleans on a regular basis
- Thorough bathroom and kitchen cleans
- Wardrobe management with specialist fabric care
- Animal care on occasions
- Help with entertaining on occasions
- Reliable and completely trustworthy
- Polite and well presented
- Friendly and good to have around
- RHS qualifications for the gardener
- Car drivers
- Non smokers
- Fully referenced.
There is a 3 bedroom house available on the Estate with 2 bathrooms, lovely kitchen, garden and great views.
A generous salary will be offered to the successful couple.
Tel Jackie 07979 501997 / email@example.com